This is ideal for folks who are looking for detailed, individualized instruction in a quiet setting. Participants may keep up to three pots. Indigo Fire takes one month to trim, fire, apply a glaze (of your choice), and fire the pottery again. Guests may pick up their finished pottery one month from the date of the lesson. Indigo Fire stores pottery for three months from the date of the lesson. After three months, your pottery may be cleared out! Participants must be 10+ years old.
1 person lesson: $115 2 person lesson: $160 3 person lesson: $210 4 person lesson: $260
- 2 Hour Lesson with a dedicated instructor
- Throw with a stoneware clay
- Make as much as you like but keep up to 3 pieces
- Choose a cone 6 glaze for your pieces and come back in 4 weeks to pick up the finished pottery.
- 4 person limit
- Private lessons may be freely rescheduled and are fully refundable up until 24 hours of the event. Inside of 24 hours, there is a $50 fee per registration to cancel. This fee is deducted from your refund. Notice of cancellation or rescheduling must be given in writing. This policy does not change for unexpected life events, obligations or illness. We do not refund or reschedule for no shows. Lessons are not extended for late arrivals.