This is ideal for folks who are looking for detailed, individualized instruction in a quiet setting. Participants may keep up to three pots. Indigo Fire takes three weeks trim, fire, apply a glaze(of your choice), and fire the pottery again. Guests may pick up their finished pottery three weeks from the date of the lesson. Indigo Fire stores pottery for three months from the date of the lesson. After three months, your pottery may be cleared out! Participants must be 10+ years old.
- 2 Hour Lesson with a dedicated instructor
- Throw with a stoneware clay
- Make as much as you like but keep up to 3 pieces
- Choose a cone 6 glaze for your pieces and come back in three weeks to pick up the finished pottery.
- 4 person limit
- Private lessons are fully refundable up till within 24 hours of the event. Inside of 24 hours, there is a $25 fee per registration to cancel or change dates. This fee is deducted from your refund. Refund fees are not negotiable.